Hamburg, New Hamburg on the Veddel
Saturday, August 25, 2018, from 10am to 6pm
We’ve seen each other many times this year, and we’ve got to know each other – whether at the joint conference by kritnet, We’ll Come United and Solidarity Cities in Göttingen, at actions with Seebrücke , at our big summer camp – but above all in our daily routine solidary work in many cities in Germany and Europe. We invite you all to take part in the nationwide meeting in Hamburg, to join in the discussion and to decide how we want to make solidarity and anti-racism visible and strong – on September 29 in Hamburg and every day.
We will talk about the further mobilization, the process and the program on the day of the antiracist parade on 29.9.18. In addition, we want to think with you together beyond September and discuss: How can it continue after? How will our year 2019 be?
United against racism – these days even more!
[On the evening of the 24th of August we will hold a hamburg-wide Asamblea from 18:00 – it is worth to arrive earlier! More information about Asamblea at https://www.welcome-united.org/en/versammlung-meeting-asamblea/]
10.00 to 12.00: political exchange, content orientation
– Political assessment and exchange on the current situation
– Focus on mobilization in the last four weeks before the parade
– Planning of the program, course of the day, centralized joint contributions, composition and set up of the parade
12: 00-13: 00 break
13.00-15.00 concrete preparation (working groups)
– Mobilization & arrival by bus and train
– Meeting places and overnight stays
– Expiry of the opening rally at the Rathausmarkt! and the final rally on the promenade at the harbor
– Motivational Weighing: Responsibilities, Topics and Setup
15: 00-16: 00 break
16:00 – 18:00 What’s next with the nationwide anti-racist network?
– With what calls, with which priorities do we want on 29.9. finish the parade?
– Where do we see our most important common fields of action in the following weeks and months?
– Do we want to tackle a third big parade for 2019? What is important in terms of networking and strengthening the anti-racist movement?
Wilhelmsburger Str. 73, 20539 Hamburg
2 stations from the main station with the S-Bahn S3 and S31 from the main station in the direction of Stade / Neugraben / Harburg Rathaus – stop Veddel (BallinStadt)
Gettogether2017 mailing list